- We organise Whangarei city’s biggest annual interactive Arts Festival – ArtBeat
- The Whangarei Sculpture Symposium, which is a biennial event with artists from throughout the country and the world working onsite for 10 days to create sculptures from wood and stone.
- The Northland Youth Summit – the current project entails a series of workshops held throughout the region culminating in a three-day summit in September 2018 based at North Tec in Whangarei.
- Projecting Youth Futures 3D – A 3D regional arts installation where Art meets digital meets community
- Creative Northland have redesigned the Northland Art Guide which is now available free of charge at local tourist stop-offs from Auckland Airport up, in i-SITES, galleries, accommodation providers, museums and venues around Northland. You can also download the free guide here. We hope you enjoy the new guide and make time to explore our beautiful region. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us
Projects we are supporting
We have been fortunate to support the Camera Obscura Project with their funding and are looking forward to seeing it in place on the Loop Walk, Hatea River in Whangarei in the near future.
Another key project we have been helping to coordinate has been the Otuihau Pilot Project ‘Waiora’ Maori Cultural Performance u0026amp; Show at Whangarei Falls. The pilot was extremely successful and we look forward to the seeing how it progresses going forward.